Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jason Calacanis Promotes a Dash Contest on twitter and Ustream.tv

I am so thrilled to be part of the Dash team and everyone knows I am Social media fan.

Its exciting when a friend called now to say buzz has broken out online on Digg, twitter and ustream and as I write this Jason is asking for youtube video and ratings there too - all about an awesome product I help market - The Dash Express the new internet connected GPS

Its awesome when someone who is a fan of the product becomes an evangelist and starts marketing for you! Here is a real customer video of Dash I found on youtube!



Classic social media, now you know why I am so crazy about it.

read more | digg story

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For those who wish to acquaintance the adorableness and affluence of replica Patek Philippe watches but don't wish to absorb abundant money, they should go for added ideal options. The websites with acceptable acclaim continuing consistently appear with guarantees and accommodating after-sale service.